Live in a dynamic community where residents prize lifelong learning, honor diversity, and embrace purposeful living.
Set amidst the inspiring beauty and social progressiveness of western Massachusetts, Lathrop combines a strong sense of place rooted in Quaker values. At Lathrop, you can be who you are and do what you love with the encouragement and support of caring neighbors and staff.
The Lathrop Community in Easthampton and Northampton combines the best of empowered independent and supported living.
Which campus is right for you, Northampton or Easthampton?
Lathrop is a supportive and rewarding workplace. Join us!
We welcome you at our next event.
Lathrop is an independent senior living community with an environment of care. As part of the nationally recognized Kendal system, Lathrop is locally managed to respond to the priorities and needs of its residents.
Promoting wellness with a healthy and active lifestyle, we have access to top-flight medical care, with independent living support or optional private duty care when needed. Nestled in the Pioneer Valley of western Massachusetts, we have easy access to major airports in Hartford, Boston, and New York.
Available at Lathrop
Interested in Lathrop?
- Two-bedroom, two bath with den townhome
- Two-bedroom, one bath with den townhome
- Studio apartment
- One-bedroom apartment
- Two-bedroom apartment
Desirable Features & Amenities
- Natural, Protected, Peaceful Environment
- Close Proximity to Vibrant Downtowns
- In-Residence Laundry Facilities
- 24-Hour Security
- All-Climate Comfort (Heating/AC)
- Townhomes include Attached Garages
- Personalized Daily Assistance for Inn Residents
- Fitness Room
- Art Studio
- Hiking Trails
- Storage Space for Inn Apartments
- Local Transportation
Get In Touch
Everyone has unique questions and concerns when considering a new home.
We would love to hear from you to:
- Tour the community
- Attend an event
- Answer any question you may have about living here