Lathrop’s Enhanced Independent Living model at The Inn includes the daily support of a team of compassionate professionals.
We create an individual plan of care for each person, with periodic re-evaluation. Morning and evening visits from Lathrop healthcare staff to each resident’s apartment provide support for medication administration, safety checks, appointment scheduling, simple daily tasks and an escort to the dining room if needed. Additional support can be added as needed.
Studio with a sleeping alcove, 492 square feet
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
Bedroom, bath, and kitchen, 624 square feet
2 Bedroom, 1 ½ Bath
2 Bedrooms, 1 full and 1 half bath, kitchen 850 square feet
- Weekly housekeeping
- A dignified and respectful environment to provide quality of life while ensuring appropriate support
- Two meals per day
- Personal Emergency Response System and safety personnel on campus 24/7
- Weekly light housekeeping and flat linen services
- Local transportation for medical appointments, grocery shopping and faith services
- Programs and activities appropriate to individual abilities and interests
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Storage space for each apartment
- All utilities except telephone
- Basic cable TV package
- Washers and dryers in all apartments
- Fitness room
Request a Brochure about Enhanced Independent Living
Contact us to request a brochure or to schedule a tour of Lathrop.